24. Irwin DE, Milá B, Toews DPL, Brelsford A, Kenyon HL, Porter AN, Grossen C, Delmore KE, Alcaide M, and Irwin JH. A comparison of genomic islands of differentiation across three young avian species pairs. Accepted for publication in Molecular Ecology July 9, 2018.
23. Delmore KE, Liedvogel M. Avian population genomics taking off: latest findings and future prospects. Chapter accepted for Statistical Population Genomics. Springer, Germany.
22. Delmore KE, Lugo J, Van Doren BM, Lundberg M, Bensch S, Irwin DE, Liedvogel M. 2018. Comparative analysis examining patterns of genomic differentiation across multiple episodes of population divergence in birds. Evolution Letters doi:10.1002/evl3.46.
21. Liedvogel M*, Delmore KE*. 2017. Evolutionary potential of bird migration. In Bird species, how they arise, modify and vanish. In press. Springer, Germany.
20. Samuk K, Owens G, Delmore KE, Miller S, Rennison D, Schluter D. 2017. Gene flow and selection interact to promote adaptive divergence in regions of low recombination. Molecular Ecology, 6:4378-4390.
19. Lugo J, Delmore KE, Liedvogel M. 2017. Candidate genes for migration do not distinguish migratory and non-migratory birds. Journal of Comparative Physiology, 203: 383–397.
18. Toews DPL, Delmore KE, Osmond MM, Taylor PD, Irwin ED. 2017. Migratory orientation in a narrow avian hybrid zone. PeerJ, 5:e3201.
17. Irwin DE, Alcaide M, Delmore KE, Irwin JH, Owens GL. 2016. Recurrent selection explains parallel evolution of genomic regions of high relative but low absolute differentiation in a ring species. Molecular Ecology, 25:4488-4507.
16. Delmore KE, Toews DPL, Germain RR, Owens GL, Irwin DE. 2016. The genetics of seasonal migration and plumage color. Current Biology, 26:pR1155-R1157.
15. Delmore KE*, Liedvogel M*. 2016. Investigating factors that generate and maintain variation in migratory orientation: a primer for recent and future work. Frontiers in Behavioural Neuroscience, special issue “Frontiers in Animal Orientation”, 10:3. * these authors contributed equally to this work Link
14. Delmore KE, Kenyon HL, Germain RR, Irwin DE. 2015. Phenotypic divergence during speciation is inversely associated with differences in seasonal migration. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 282:20151921. Link
13. Johnson SE*, Delmore KE*, Brown KA, Wyman TM, Louis EE Jr. 2015. Niche divergence in a brown lemur hybrid zone: Using ecological niche models to test models of stability. International Journal of Primatology, online early. * these authors contributed equally to this work Link
12. Germain RR, Schuster R, Delmore KE, Arcese P. 2015. Habitat preference facilitates successful early breeding in an open-cup nesting songbird. Functional Ecology, 29:1522. Link
11. Delmore KE, Hübner S, Kane NC, Schuster R, Andrew RL, Câmara F, Guigo Roderic, Irwin DE. 2015. Genomic analysis of a migratory divide reveals candidate genes for migration and implicates selective sweeps in generating islands of differentiation. Molecular Ecology, 24:1873. Link
10. Delmore KE, Irwin DE. 2014. Hybrid songbirds employ intermediate routes in a migratory divide. Ecology Letters, 17:1211. Link
9. Delmore KE, Brenneman RA, Lei R, Bailey C, Brelsford A, Johnson SE. 2013. Clinal variation in a brown lemur hybrid zone: Combining morphological, genetic and climatic data to examine stability. Journal Evolutionary Biology, 26:1677. Link
8. Brown K, Johnson SE, Parks KE, Holmes SM, Ivoandry T, Abram NK, Delmore KE, Ludovic R, Andriamaharoa HE, Wyman TM, Wright PC. 2013. Use of provisioning ecosystem services drives loss of functional traits across land use intensification gradients in tropical forests in Madagascar. Biological Conservation, 161:118. Link
7. Delmore KE, Fox JW, Irwin DE. 2012. Dramatic intraspecific differences in migratory routes, stopover and wintering sites revealed using light-level geolocators. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences 279: 4582-4589. Link
6. Brenneman RA, Johnson SE, Bailey CA, Ingraldi C, Delmore KE, Wyman TM, Andriamaharoa HE, Ralainasolo FB, Ratsimbazafy JH, Louis EE Jr. 2012. Population genetics and abundance of gray-headed lemurs in Madagascar. Oryx 46:298-307. Link
5. Delmore KE, Louis EE Jr., Johnson SE. 2011. Morphological characterization of a brown lemur hybrid zone. American Journal of Physical Anthropology 145:55-66. Link
4. Delmore KE, Keller MF, Louis Jr. EE, Johnson SE. 2009. Rapid primatological surveys of the Andringitra forest corridors: direct observation of the greater bamboo lemur. Lemur News 14:49-52. Link
3. Tokiniaina H, Bailey CA, Shore GD, Delmore KE, Johnson SE, Louis EE, and Brenneman RA. 2009. Characterization of 18 microsatellite marker loci in the white-collared lemur. Conservation Genetics 10:1459-1462. Link
2. Crowe SA, Kleven O, Delmore KE, Laskemoen T, Nocera JJ, Lifjeld JT, and Robertson RJ. 2009. Paternity assurance through frequent copulations in a wild passerine with intense sperm competition. Animal Behavior 77:183-187. Link
1. Delmore KE, Kleven O, Laskemoen T, Crowe SA, Lifjeld JT, and Robertson RJ. 2008. Sex allocation and parental quality in tree swallows. Behavioral Ecology 19:1243-1249. Link
Full CV (updated Oct 2017)